Friday, December 14, 2012

Presidents or Celebrities?

              I completely agree with Ashley on her blog "Presidents or Celebrities?". I've also noticed the same thing lately; the President has made his appearance on so many talk shows and things of the sort. It just doesn't seem like something the President of a country, and the leader of that country should be focusing on. I mean really? School shootings, mall shootings, murder, crime, and other hearbreaking things going on in the United States (and the world) and our President focuses on talk shows and going to Hawaii on vacation. What kind of leader does that? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not picking on just President Obama. There are other leaders as well who I'm sure do the exact same thing when they should be focused on what they get paid for; and that's to lead. That's just my two cents on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment